Altus Dynamics CRM
Altus Dynamics brings industry-leading CRM capabilities to nonprofit and public sector organizations by leveraging the power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Built for small to the largest nonprofit and public sector organizations with the most complex needs, Altus Dynamics CRM is designed to work around your unique processes, whether you have a sponsorship program, memberships to manage, grants, donations, international offices and mission work all over the world, or have a federated organizational model, Altus Dynamics CRM solves the challenges of mid- to large-sized nonprofit organizations.
With the help of Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Altus Dynamics CRM delivers real life solutions in the non-profit and public sector for service delivery and relationship management. Some of these solutions include:
- Member Management for Associations
- Relationship Management for Government
- Relationship Management for Non-Profits, including Donor Management and Grant Management
With the combination of Altus Dynamics industry expertise in the non-profit and public sector and Microsoft Dynamics CRM you'll benefit from:
- A flexible architecture and multiple integration options.
- Lower training costs and decrease development time with a familiar Microsoft environment and tools.
- Scale up easily and take advantage of a choice of deployments.
- Easy mobile access to boost productivity
To learn more about the various pricing and delivery options available with Altus Dynamics CRM, click here.